13 September 2013

Galle: Dammit

I had this really long, fabulous, fascinating entry about my day trip to Galle, complete with about 50 photos, some of which were (not to toot my own horn) pretty damn fabulous.  I spent all this time and money organizing the pics.

Then I tried to move 4 of the photos to another entry, clicked "do not save changes", and pasted in a new entry.  For some reason, that action geminated the new entry at the expense of the Galle entry.  AND I FUCKING LOST THE ENTIRE ENTRY.

I was unable to retrieve it.  More than a little pissed off by this one.

So, there SHOULD be an entry here about Galle.  But, no can do.  If you'd like more information about the town, feel free to run a search.  You should wind up seeing photographs that are very comparable to the ones I took.

But, beyond this post, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment