25 December 2011

I Hope Yours Is Fabulously Awesomely Wonderful!

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you are having a day that is as fabulously awesomely wonderful as mine was insanely uneventful.

Since I have not yet received a package or phone call from the people who I call "family", and since my only friend here was down with typhoid fever (and asked me to pay his medical bill for him, which I did because I am a loving and generous person)--I bought myself a book from a fancy bookstore! And some school supplies! That's my Christmas gift to me.

The book is called, "F NISH TH S B K" and you can fill in the blanks with whatever letters you want. It's a "creative" book written by the same author who wrote "Destroy This Journal" which my sister once obtained a copy of, then destroyed. It asks me to do lots of zany things like walk backwards through the park while wearing a paper mustache, and stuff like that. Plus, I can draw in it. It'll keep me entertained for awhile.


Now if I could just get this DAMN ULCER to heal--my Christmas would be as perfect as it is low-key! Here's hoping you have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment