16 August 2013

Back Again

Where is holyrockthrower today?
Actually, I am back in Sri Lanka.  And I'm going to be here for a few more weeks.
Why? you ask. 
Because I received a very small amount of inheritence money, which I have determined is best spent doing something I have been wanting to do--wander through Sri Lanka and look at stuff. 
I like Sri Lanka.  It's small, it's compact, and you can get across the entire country in just a few hours for only a couple of dollars.  Yet there's such an incredible diversity of wildlife, terrain, and culture that you'd never think it was a country half the size of Ohio.
So, I thought I'd explore while I am still young enough and monied enough to do that.
Anyway, it's become exorbitantly difficult for me to update the blog, seeing that my only means of online communcation was forcibly taken from me several months ago.  It's even harder uploading pictures from a public venue, which often won't work or misfires on me.  Yet, I need somewhere to store the pictures I take, precisely because I DON'T have anywhere else to store my photos anymore.
So, I will be putting up lots of pictures, with maybe a blurb about each.

No comments:

Post a Comment