21 September 2015

The Dark Time V: The Psychopath (29 Dec 2014)

It pains me to relate this story, but I believe this information may prove useful to an innocent party somewhere...


So I met this guy.  And believe me, I'm the most blatantly unattractive human being you could possibly find, so the fact that I found some guy automatically should have raised a red flag for me.

But I was too far gone, mired in depression at this point to actually care what the hell happened.  Perhaps that's why this unfolded to the degree that it did (though we're still talking a mere 24 hours here).

Well we went out for dinner together, and it went without a hitch.  It was a good dinner, despite the fact that he kept pressing me to eat more, which I couldn't do due to the stomach ulcer that had bothered me since 2011.

But that aside.  We agreed to meet up the next morning to go to Kyoto for the day to see the temples.  And that's where we went wrong.

It started with the guy telling me he'd read everything about me--my blogs, my Facebook page, all my profiles...ok um creepy, but you know, I put that stuff in the public realm.  It's there to be read, and could actually be interpreted as flattering that someone would even care to read it.  Eyebrows raised; no actions taken.

Then he started getting onto a topic of Japanese men who like preteens--he informed me this was some sort of power play.  To this day I have no idea if he was talking about himself, but in retrospect, it would have made a lot of sense.

He then starts in on my physical appearance...nothing extraordinary in and of itself as males have been making derogatory remarks about my physical appearance since I was in the 3rd grade.  In particular, a number of my Japanese students made snarky marks regarding my age, just another reminder that women aren't allowed to age.

And for some reason, this guy reads my mind, and starts asking about my health before dramatically adding his reasoning, "Because you look older than your age".  Which is, of course, The definitive red flag.  He kept insisting, "I'm worried for your health", but you--and I know--that this is the kind of thing emotional predators use to dominate weak, insecure women.

Sure, I was depressed, I hated (and still do hate) what time has done to my face, and I was suicidal all over the place...but I was not weak and insecure, and I was NOT going to be preyed upon by a Japanese psychopath 15 years older than me.

I simply said, "You're right, I'm sick...I don't feel good, I wanna go home."

His response to this was simply not to acknowledge me but get onto the freeway towards Kyoto.  (Believe me, I considered hurling myself out onto the shoulder of the road, but instead silently decided to slip away when I could and take a train home).

Of course, when we arrived (and we did arrive, he didn't haul me off to a field somewhere and cut out my ovaries or anything), he had to park the car...he told me to get out and walk and he'd pick me up later.  I started walking, and because this...thing...could read my mind, he asks me if I'm secretly going to the train station to go home.

I just told him the truth.  I said yes.

He reasonably asked me to get back in the car, saying we could maybe discuss our differences.  I should have refused, but I just got back in.  What was I supposed to do?

On the way, he added any number of other sick and creepy things, the most memorable of which were,

"You're insulting my hospitality" and
"But you don't know what I want you for".

Like, what??  What he wanted me for???

Well, let me just skip to the end and tell you how this shameful scenario ended.  We wound up in a restaurant...I was WAAAYYY the hell too distraught to even be able to eat anymore, so I just picked at whatever he gave me.

He started in with the, "You seem so depressed and that's why you're failing at life" spiel, then with the "You're insulting my hospitality" thing again.  I told him to his face, if I was insulting his hospitality, he had equally insulted me ten thousand times over making assholic comments about my appearance and demeanor.  (He of course denied this like the putrid demon spawn he was.)  "No, no, that's just a fact--you really do look quite old."  He really said that to me, and no doubt it is true, but to just say that to a woman you've just met.  To anyone you've met.

Guilt-tripping me mightily about my social skills (and I admit, I am susceptible to guilt-tripping that way, because I know I'm a socially-awkward encumbrance), he told me I had one last chance to "make it right" (despite the way he tried to vivisect someone who was already clearly down for the count and clearly didn't give two shits about that) hauled me to Starbucks, and then coerced me to buy something.

I kid you not, he coerced me.  He gave me a list of drinks and told me I had to buy one; I said I wanted tea instead (not to be difficult, just I literally didn't want a fancy drink), and he literally told me I "wasn't allowed".

I said, I don't want anything then (again not to be difficult).

He went ballistic then.  He started ranting at me inarticulately and stormed out of the Starbucks.  I yelled some sadly understated, ineffective comment after him ("You're a jerk!"), spat bitterly on the ground, and just thanked God I can shake out the assholes really easily.

I wasn't even the one who had to create the drama this time.

I didn't feel anything at the time--I was completely numb; I just unceremoniously went to the train station and went home.  As I recount this 2 years later, rage is coursing through my body.  I would like to pulverize this piece of human trash beyond recognition.  Castrate him, cut off his dick and shove it down his throat.

To this day, I still don't know what he wanted me for, but obviously it wasn't for purposes of sex or attraction.  I believe I wound up in the cross-hairs of an organ harvester to be honest--a misogynistic, hateful organ harvester who enjoys cat-and-mousing his prey before finishing them off.  I shudder to think of the other poor women he's crossed paths with, and their fate in his hands.

He is, unfortunately, the message I am taking away about Japanese men--arrogant domineering UTTERLY IRRESPONSIBLE manipulative psychopaths who should be fed radioactive sludge and made to publicly confess what Japan did in Korea and China before being brutalized and their wounds shat upon by every female in the country.

(And if you're reading this terrible excuse for an entry...if we ever cross paths irl, don't even THINK about using this against me.  I will smell your foul manipulation a mile away, and I will not take the passive stance I wrongly did the first time around.  Consider yourself warned.)


(Backdated on 20 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment