04 January 2014

My Internet.

I have lots of stuff that I want to update.

I've managed to upload my Sri Lanka pictures and have about 20 backdated that will one day be published.  My main problem is internet access--I'm on for a couple of hours two or three times a week, and I generally spend that time doing what's already piled up while I was gone.

This, of course, is because I was robbed in June.  Do understand that.

There's also increasing social turmoil here, which, again, being deprived of reliable internet access, I haven't really been able to report on, or even read much about.  But, I'd like to do a few entries on that as well.

Other than that, all is quiet on the Cambodian front.  The main problem I'm dealing with these days is that, since my return, prices appear to have doubled yet again, effectively eliminating my lunches at the Blue Pumpkin.  Note that I have not received a raise at work, despite the fact that I've worked at this institution for 3 years every day under abominable conditions.  Precisely why I'm ready to move on.

And that's a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment