31 March 2012

Classroom Evaluations

Just got an eval. today--a classroom evaluation. I dunno why; it's been well over a year since I've had one of them. It usually means you're either new to the school, or that students have complained about you.


Mind you, this happened in my high school class...the same one that failed half their tests, whose book no one told me how to teach, and for whom I've had to slam my fist on many a desk when they decided to answer their phone in class. So they might indeed have something to complain about.


What really strikes me is how little I am able to care about this. Might've upset and/or worried me once...nowadays, though, I just can't muster the energy. I guess it's final proof that I've really just become that sort of bitter middle-aged woman who bitches a lot and doesn't give a crap about anything.


One good thing, though, is that evals mean the term is drawing to a close. YAY unpaid term break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment