26 February 2012

My Stupid Life

I haven't been into updating much, because of stupid school. It's like all I do is work. I only work 6 hours a day, but I have doubled my walking time by moving to my new apartment, so that eats a significant proportion of my day. I have a 3-hour lunch break, and generally spend that time sleeping because I keep waking up at 5 am and not being able to go back to sleep. If I don't take the time to rest during lunch break, I'll have a crash during my evening classes.

Then that leaves me 8-11 pm to do everything else. My first act is to make food, which generally takes me till 9 pm, because I'm exhausted all the time in the evenings and go slowly. Internet cafes close at 9 pm or so, so I'm stuck grading papers, which I generally forget to do. Then I have to find time the next day, making it even harder for me to find the time to blog.

If only my body weren't so high maintenance these days. Anyway, I haven't been up to writing all that much. And there hasn't been too much to write, but there are a few things I want to get off my chest. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment