31 July 2011

It Just Keeps Getting Better!

Well, haven't posted anything for awhile, my peeps. That's because I've been sick.

But wait, you say. You've been sick since December. NO STATUS CHANGE.

Over the last seven or eight months, I've largely had thyroid problems. But this time something attacked my intestines.

I dunno what it is. Parasite? Giardia? But it's been eating away at my innards for the last week or so, complete with nausea, headache, indigestion, and a fever that forced me to skip out of school on Friday. Not to mention the incessant crapping (lol, just in case you wanted to know that!). And for the record, this is the first incidence of foodborne illness I have experienced since I arrived here.

I haven't bothered to get it fixed, largely because 1. I no longer trust doctors--any doctors--with my health, and, more importantly 2. because this is the first escape from biting hunger I have experienced since December.

So although it's annoying, I think I'll probably let it flourish in my intestines for some time. I'll blog about more stuff whenever I get better, which, at this point, I'm starting to think might be never.

No comments:

Post a Comment