14 February 2017

The Return

I have returned.  Returned to that place, which, by my own admission, threatened to pull me under psychologically (in retrospect, not only will I say that was true, but I will also say that I was a lot worse off that I even knew).  Cambodia.

WHY you ask??  To which I answer, Why not?

I am broke.  I have no job and do not wish to continue my career as a TEFL TEACHER.  My father has left me some inheritance, I have two cases against the estate in court, and I utterly lack any semblance of security in my life.

My mother won't let me move back in with her.

What's something I can capitalize on?  What is a bulwark against the wreck my life has become?  What's a place to get away from it all?

Why, I could improve my language skills.

Yep, I'm here, continuing my studies in the Khmer language.  Don't laugh.  I really am.






(refer to name of blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment