11 September 2011

Big Government

Okay, everyone.  It's official.

Cambodia has shut down access to Facebook, at least via Google Chrome and several service providers.  I therefore cannot check my Facebook account, ever again.

And the rumor is that Blogspot will be the next thing to be shut down...oh, HEY!  MY BLOG'S ON BLOGSPOT!

Therefore, I am trying to set it up so I can post from my email account.  I don't know how technology works, so I don't know if this will actually work when the time comes.  But it's a try.

This is a test; this entry was sent via email.

Image Detail

LOL, and you thought "Big Government" was somehow a reference to September 11th.  LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that stinks. How am I to follow your rants now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can come to this website, seeing as I can post from my email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's just a rumor. My poor blog is on blogspot and I'm not a hi-tech nerd too, so when the time comes, maybe I'll spend my year round cursing the Gov.

    ReplyDelete